Cathedral of Bom Jesu
· Easy Activity
Time to visit:
Mon – Sun 9:00AM – 6:30PM
1-2 hrs. (suggested)
Jun to Feb
Jul to Sep
Daman, GJ, IN
Summer: 27°C – 40°C
Winter: 10°C – 32°C
The Church of Bom Jesus is an old shrine, located in the Moti Daman.The Church of Bom Jesus is located inside the fort of Moti Daman and is one of the oldest churches of the area. The area is very calm and peaceful and is perfect for someone looking for a bit of solace. The Church is well maintained and the interiors are beautifully done.It is a Approx 400 years old church.Flaunting exquisite Roman style of architecture, this church is a fine specimen of the brilliant engineering artistry of the Portuguese. The intricately carved gateways, artistically adorned interiors and wooden altars of this shrine are at their glorious best, even after several years.
- No Entry Fee
- The Monument is open for visitors between sunrise and sunset.
- Visitor shall be required to show photo identity proof in original at the entry to the monument.
- Edibles are not allowed inside the monument.
- Inflammable/dangerous/explosive articles are not allowed.
- Signages (In Braille as well)
- Toilets for Ladies & Gentleman
- Wheelchairs & Wooden Ramps for disabled
- RO Drinking Water Facility
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Nearest Airport :Vadodara Airport
- Nearest Railway Station :Daman
- Nearest Bus Station :Daman
|Best Time to Visit|
|Ideal Duration at Location|
|State or Territory|
|Time of Day|
|Nearest Major Airport|
|Eligibility (Age Groups)|