Deltin Royale Casino
· Easy Activity
Time to visit:
Mon – Sun 7:30 am to 2:30 pm
Jan to Dec
Oct to May
Summer: 24°C – 30°C
Winter: 14°C – 20°C
This is a little out of the way thing you can indulge in when in Goa. A Casino Cruise is essential, at the basic level, a restaurant, but with the additional casino features for those who want to try a hand at Vegas style entertainment. The ship is docked on one of the many rivers in Goa and is fitted with posh furnishings. The view outside and the rooms inside both make for a great set-up. The casinos are open all round the clock but they really come to life in the night from 9 pm to 3 pm. They are like clubs but instead of the DJ and the party music, you have casino games and low music. They are well-fitted spaces with fine dining options in place including a good selection of drinks.
The visitors can stay on board for up to 12 hours and enjoy the ambiance of the cruise. If you are lucky, you might even end up slightly richer when you come out of the Casino Cruise. Some places even have playrooms for children in case you want to take them along. The tickets are slightly expensive but seeing that they come inclusive of the provision of food and drinks as well as the various other entertainments apart from the casino rooms.
There are dance shows and ball rooms and lovely decks where you can hear the river waters dapple against the ship. If you are visiting Goa as a honeymooning couple, this is a very romantic place to be. There are many Casino Cruises in Goa like Deltin Royale Casino, Casino Pride, Casino Royale, Casino Carnival etc. Most are located close to Panaji.
- Games in casino
- Black jack
- Punto Banco
- Three card poker
- Texas hold em
- Punto banco
- All Meals Included
- Refreshments Included
- Dinner will be served from 08:30 pm
- The main gaming floor
- The Club – VIP Room
- Clubs Card Room on the River – The Poker Room
- The Bar on the main gaming floor
- The Restaurant and Dining Area
- Ribbons – The souvenir & merchandise outlet
- Below 18 yrs TV/video game room
- Toddlers room with trained Baby-sitter
- International safety standards maintained
- Boat Shuttle service at regular intervals, at anytime you desire
- Live entertainment daily
- A government approved photo ID card
- The permissible age for entry on the casino floor 21+ years of age
- Entertainment begins at 8.00 pm and dinner will be served from 8.30 pm
- Seasonal Rates not valid for blackout dates – Christmas – New Year Week, special performances etc.
- Formals or Smart Casuals dressing is suggested (Shorts and sleeveless T-shirts are not permitted, Flip-flops and chappals are also not permitted)
- If any cancellations are made before the start date of the trip, 100% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain trips or activities may get cancelled. In such cases operator will try their best to provide an alternate feasible. However a cash refund will not be applicable for the same.
- Cancellations are strictly subjected to cancellation policies mentioned on the website & are irrespective of the date of booking.
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- In case the preferred slots are unavailable, an alternate schedule of the customer’s preference will be arranged and a new confirmation voucher will be sent via email.
- Alternatively, the customer may choose to cancel their booking before confirmation and a full refund will be processed.
- The applicable refund amount will be processed within 15 business days
- All applicable refunds will be done in traveller’s thrillophilia wallet as Thrillcash
- Nearest Airport : Goa International Airport
- Nearest Railway Station : Panjim Railway Station
|Best Time to Visit|
|Ideal Duration at Location|
|State or Territory|
|Time of Day|
|Nearest Major Airport|
|Eligibility (Age Groups)|