Hot Air Balloon Club With this purchase you will earn: 8400 Points
· Strenuous Activity
Time to visit:
5 Yrs. to 60 Yrs. of Age
Mon – Sun 5:30AM – 7:00PM
Jan to Dec
Oct to May
Lonavala , MH, IN
Summer: 24°C – 30°C
Winter: 14°C – 20°C
Hot air ballooning in Lonavala is a once in a lifetime experience where you will find yourself immersed in the nature, drifting away in the vastness of the sky, making beautiful memories with your loved ones! You will get to enjoy 360 degree views of the scenic Sahyadri valley, hills and locales in Lonavala, while flying 4000 feet high in the air!
Courtesy: Naresh Sabhnani
Lonavala is an ideal location for hot air ballooning in Maharashtra. It is a popular weekend getaway destination from Mumbai and Pune and is easily reachable in just a few hours drive on the Mumbai-Pune Expressway.
We offer hot air balloon flights in Lonavala every day in the morning, so whether you want to celebrate a birthday or an anniversary, surprise your loved ones or simply spend some nice time together with your family – Hot air ballooning in Lonavala is a fantastic experience for just any occasion!
- Hot air ballooning for approx. 1 hour (+/- 15 minutes).
- Transport from common meeting point to the flying site.
- Tea / coffee and snacks served at the launch site.
- A Certificate of Flight signed by your pilot.
- Transport from the landing site to the common meeting point.
- All government taxes.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any kind of travel / transport not mentioned in the inclusions.
- Any cost incurred by the customer due to cancellation, change in flying schedule, road blocks, natural calamities, other factors beyond control etc.
- Arrive at the common meeting point in Lonavala.
- Travel from the meeting point to the flying site.
- Have tea / coffee and snacks at the flying site and watch the balloon being inflated and prepared.
- Get a pre-flight briefing from your pilot and get inside the basket with the guidance of our staff.
- Take off and enjoy hot air ballooning for approx. 1 hour.
- Your pilot will land the balloon at a suitable landing site after approx. 1 hour of flying time.
- Get a hot air balloon flight certificate signed by your pilot.
- The land crew will arrive at the landing site and transport you back to the common meeting point.
- Experience the adventure of hot air ballooning in Lonavala and watch the world drift by while floating at over 4,000 feet high in the sky.
- Enjoy 360 degree views of the scenic Sahyadri valley, hills and villages in and around Lonavala.
- Watch the beautiful sunrise while flying.
- Minimum age: 5 years or above.
Maximum age: There is no maximum age limit.
Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Children must be atleast 4 feet 6 inches (1.5 meter) tall to see over the basket.
Elders must be able to stand throughout 1 hour flying duration.
- Maximum weight: Approx. 85 kg
Minimum weight: There is no minimum weight limit.
On request, those over 114 kgs of weight can be allowed to go for the ride by purchasing an additional ticket (subject to availability).
- Children below 5 years of age will not be allowed to fly.
- As this experience is weather dependent, bookings may be cancelled or rescheduled due to unfavourable weather conditions.
- If the flight is cancelled due to unfavourable or technical reasons, you will receive a full refund.
You must be able to climb in and out of the basket which is 1.1 meter (about 42 inches) in height.
You must be able to stand unassisted for an hour during the ride.
You must be able to bend you knees and sit at the time of landing.
Pregnant woman are not allowed to go for the hot air balloon ride due to safety reasons.
You must not go for the ride if you have undergone a surgery recently or have a significant medical condition.
You must be sure of not having any pre-existing medial condition that may be affected by the hot air balloon ride.
You must inform us of any medical condition that you may have for your safety and the safety of other passengers. You may be asked to provide a medical fitness certificate from a doctor / specialist.
You must inform us regarding any disability – so that we can advice you if it is suitable / possible for you to go for the hot air balloon ride.
Persons on wheel chair are not allowed go for the ride due to safety reasons.
- Hot air ballooning is a very safe activity conducted with the highest safety standards and guidelines with licence from the Director General Civil Aviation Authority (DGCA).A highly trained and experienced pilot (holding a commercial pilot’s licence) will fly the balloon and take you for the ride.All flights are insured for employees and passengers, so you dont have to worry about insurance.
- After the booking is complete, you will receive an email with a booking confirmation voucher that can also be viewed in the ‘bookings’ section of your My Account on fwt.asia
- Present the trip ID mentioned in the voucher at the redemption counter to collect physical tickets
Show tickets to park authorities to enter
- Nearest Airport : Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
- Nearest Railway Station : Lonavala Railway Station
- Nearest Bus Station : Maharashtra State Transport Bus Stand
|Best Time to Visit|
|Ideal Duration at Location|
|State or Territory|
|Time of Day|
|Nearest Major Airport|
|Eligibility (Age Groups)|