Sula Fest 2020 With this purchase you will earn: 2695 Points
· Easy Activity
Time to visit:
Mon – Sun 12:30PM to 10:00PM
Jan to Dec
Jun to Feb
Summer: 25°C – 32°C
Winter: 20°C – 25°C
Sula Fest is back! In its upcoming 13th edition, Sula brings back a weekend full of great music, food, shopping, and lots and lots of wine. But wait, there’s more.
This SulaFest, you can stomp on grapes, camp under a sky full of stars, witness breathtaking sunrises, enjoy foot massages, tarot card reading and spend some quality time with your loved ones. SulaFest 2020 promises a memorable weekend you would look back to even years later.
Sula Fest is a Gourmet World Music Festival held at Nashik Vineyards in Maharashtra. The combination of soothing music and quality wine results in only one thing: an abundance of fun. With headlining acts from a wide range of international and Indian music artists, this year, Sula Fest promises to be bigger and better. This is no surprise as the last so many years of the fest was a complete sell-out (hint: don’t delay in booking your tickets if you don’t want to regret staying home and looking at your friends’ Insta stories having the time of their lives).
Sula Fest is all about indulging yourself! Head over to Sula Fest Bazaar for an amazing selection of gourmet food, drinks, quirky merchandise from funky brands, and fun games and activities. The food includes a plethora of cuisines, many from renowned restaurants such as Little Italy and Soma.
Along with a huge wine collection from Sula, there will also be other imported wines to experiment with your taste buds. Not a wine person? Fret not, as there will also be a fine variety of spirits and beers from all across the globe.
- Hot Chip: London Based Synth-Pop Band
- My Baby: Dutch-New Zealand band from Amsterdam known for country, funk, blues and hypnotic dance music
- Doctor Dru: German DJ famous for contemporary house music
- Electrophazz: French Jazz ensemble
- Salim-Sulaiman: Very famous Bollywood Music Director duo
- Kohra: Delhi based DJ, known for his hypnotic music
- Rumba de Bodas: Bolognese R&B band
- Shveta Salve: Indian Television Actor, Model and Dancer
- The Local Train: Hindi rock band from Delhi
- The Spindoctor: Mumbai based DJ, known for his Hip-Hop/Rap music
- Voctronica: India’s First All-Vocal Orchestra
- When Chai Met Toast: India based pop musical group
- Jah Sun The Rising Tide (SLY): Eclectic musical group
You can choose to stay at campsites in the vineyards. There are seperate tickets for the same. The festival campsite is 300m away from Amphitheatre.
There are other accommodation options as well. Ibis, Taj, Ginger, Express Inn, and Formule1 are some hotel options to choose from which are only a half-hour drive away.
Sula Vineyards are located in Nashik, 175 km from Mumbai (3 and half hour ride) and 225 km from Pune (4 and half hour ride). You can either take a taxi from your respective city or a train till Nashik Road (a more economical option).
Book an Uber or Ola or take a local taxi from the station to Sula Vineyard.
Turn your weekend into an unforgettable one. Join in the jollification and make merry at Sula Fest 2020!
- The customer receives a confirmation voucher via email within 24 hours of successful booking
- Nearest Airport : Pune Airport
- Nearest Railway Station : Aswali Railway Station
- Nearest Bus Station : Mahamarg Bus Stop
|Best Time to Visit|
|Ideal Duration at Location|
|State or Territory|
|Time of Day|
|Nearest Major Airport|
|Eligibility (Age Groups)|